[Asterisk-Users] TE110P flashing red/green when PRI connected

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Aug 9 03:14:58 MST 2005

On Tuesday 09 August 2005 04:32, Peter Svensson wrote:
> A bitstream is present at the receiver, though it is unframed and invalid
> (i.e. the receiver is seeing a transmitter that does not quite know what
> to transmit). This is different from a red alarm where there is no
> bitstream at all.

I thought that red alarm was when it wasn't receiving a properly framed
signal, and it sent an unframed all-1s pattern to the far end.  Yellow alarm
was when it was seeing an unframed all-1s pattern and was then trying to send
a properly framed signal to the far side?

I seem to remember blue and yellow alarm being the same thing bu tit's 6am
here and the mind is very much foggy.  :-)

-A.