[Asterisk-Users] delay problem

stevanus step-one-too at bdg.centrin.net.id
Mon Aug 8 21:37:25 MST 2005

Hi,

I've experienced excessive delay when called from one extension number
to another...
This happened unstable, as the delay range between 2 - 20 seconds...

I'm using Duron 950 MHz with memory 256 MB as asterisk server and my
asterisk currently serves 30-40 accounts..
Concurrent calls vary between 1-10 calls.

Is my Duron overwhelmed by the load? The delay exists in queue, local
sip-to-sip call, and zap-to-sip call. It's so annoying :(

Anyone has a solution or maybe some clue for me? Totally clueless here...
Thanks...

Regards,

Stevanus