[Asterisk-Users] X100P with Caller-ID in Australia,

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Mon Aug 8 18:24:43 MST 2005

You require no changes to detect caller id with a x100p card in Au,
however most carriers only provide cid as an extra cost option. Your
most likely problem is CID is not being sent to you. If you believe you
have the caller id being sent to you, Find a caller id box/phone and
confirm it is there.

In 99% of cases where I have seen people in Au complaining of no caller
id, it was because they didn't have the option enabled or because they
requested it but the carrier hadn't actually enabled it.

I'll bet a beer on it, you can't blame the card if the CID is not there
for it to detect.

cr

Message: 27