[Asterisk-Users] Call Recording with *

Bryce Chidester bryce at rhinoequipment.com
Mon Aug 8 14:31:30 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 17:03 -0400, Craig Bruenderman wrote:
> I'm attempting to set up call recording with Asterisk. Using
>
> automon => *1                   ; One Touch Record
>
> in features.conf does not appear to be working. I'm using Polycom 501's
> but when someone dials *1 while in a call, nothing happens.
>
> I'm wondering if the phone or Asterisk is even detecting the DTMF. I
> suspect that is the problem but don't know how to verify or correct.

Using Zaptel channels, I know it detects the DTMF (debug output says so)
but nothing comes of it, or *0, *2, or any of the other feature codes.
Call parking and # transfer work though, so I'm guessing they're simply
not implemented yet, as of 1.0.8.

--
-Bryce
bryce at rhinoequipment.com

NOTICE: The views expressed in this e-mail do not neccesarily reflect
those of my employer, this company, or its employees. This is a personal
e-mail and as such, the opinions expressed are my own.