[Asterisk-Users] Where is the asterisk DB file stored?

Anish Basu anish at softelinc.com
Mon Aug 8 13:49:35 MST 2005

I am using Asterisk CVS-D2005.06.24.04 and I am trying to figure out where
the DB information such as DND and CFIM are stored.  I checked
/var/lib/asterisk/astdb, but the file seems to be the same size even after
adding information to the DB.  I would like to able to share this database
across multiple servers.  Currently, I have asterisk set up with res_mysql
and the mysql database is replicated across a few servers.  Being able to do
the same for CFIM and DND info would be great.  Any help or suggestions are
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Anish Basu
Field Systems Engineer