[Asterisk-Users] URGENT: Problems with PHP AGI...

Leo Burd leob at media.mit.edu
Mon Aug 8 12:47:45 MST 2005

Hello everyone,

I'm having all sorts of problems with my PHP AGI scripts...  Basically,
my scripts run fine from the command line and don't do anything well
called from Asterisk.  Here are my questions:

a) Does Asterisk require PHP CLI or CGI?  From the command line, my
script seems to work fine with PHP 4.3.11 (cli) but not with PHP 4.3.9 (cgi)

b) How to debug my script?  According to the Asterisk CLI messages, it
seems to be called, but nothing happens...

c) Any ideas of what's going on?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Leo