[Asterisk-Users] info regarding hardware

rajeshkumar nayak rajeshkumar_nayak at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 12:25:20 MST 2005

hi

Digium card is compatible with the indian telephone line.I am currently using TDM400P(TDM11B) and this is working fine.It has one FXS and one FXO interface .

rajesh

Ankit <a.ankit at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everybody,

I need a little clarification regarding the hardware to be used with asterisk. I want to setup an asterisk box to make calls through both internet and pstn, but i heard frm my friend (he was not sure) that digium cards are incompatible with indian telephony systems, is it so? If yes, then is there a way around this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Ankit

P.S- It would be greatly appreciated if someone could provide a technical explanation to why digium cards are incompatible with indian (or anyother telephone system), i thought telephone network is same everywhere.
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: