[Asterisk-Users] Digium TE405P, caller id and migration to *

JP Carballo jplc at nf2x.com
Mon Aug 8 12:17:15 MST 2005

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

>On Monday 08 August 2005 10:56, Kib Eki wrote:
>

>>Misunderstanding: I need to change the calleridnum because there is missing
>>the 0 before the number.
>>

>SetCIDNum(0${CALLERIDNUM}) or something?

Not to be nitpicky, but * will complain that SetCIDNum is deprecated.
SetVar(ZEROPREFIX=0)
Set(CALLERID(number)=${ZEROPREFIX}${CALLERIDNUM})

* will complain that SetVar is deprecated as well. But since I as yet
haven't found how to call the new SetVar, I just pretend I don't see
them. Anyone know?

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level,
I'm really quite busy.