[Asterisk-Users] problem in inbound calls

pellegrini at frameweb.it pellegrini at frameweb.it
Mon Aug 8 03:55:23 MST 2005

Thank you very much

I am using AMP to configure my asterisk box

I forgot to add the "DID Routes" entry about my ISDN Phone number !

Now everything is OK.

I thought the problem were in the missing of the equivalent of MSN entry of
capi.conf,

so I was not able to see the DID route missing !

Thanks,
Andrea

             Joseph
             <tech at ekn.com>
             asterisk-users-bo         Asterisk Users Mailing List -
             unces at lists.digiu         Non-Commercial Discussion
             m.com                     <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
                                                                        cc

             08/08/2005 12.22                                      Subject
                                       Re: [Asterisk-Users] problem in
                                       inbound calls
             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

pellegrini at frameweb.it wrote:
> I have the following problem when calling from outside my asterisk box :
>
> *********************
>  Extension 'my ISDN phone number' in context 'from-pstn' from '' does not
> exist.  Rejecting call on channel 0/1, span 2

You need to add a line in your 'from-pstn' that looks like this:

exten => 'my ISDN phone number',1,Dial(Sip/operator) ; whatever you want
to do with this call. Send to main menu or hangup etc.

Obviously you need to remove the single quotes.

--

respectfully, Joseph
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: