[Asterisk-Users] Need unique switchboard/op-panel written

brent clements bcasterisktechlist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 03:59:36 MST 2005

Hello, we are looking for someone to write a simple switchboard
application for asterisk which can park, place on hold, and transfer
to extensions.

Standard switchboard/operator console features but we also need the
following ability.

We need to have a screen/panel which monitor the operators/main
extension and displays a DID's owner.

For instance, let's say we forward all of our DID's to a main extension.

What we need to happen is, when someone calls a DID, the DID is looked
up in a database(either odbc or astdb) and the called person's name is
diplayed on the operators screen.

IE a call comes in on did 555-555-5555, that did is looked up, and on
the operator's screen, it should say "Call Arriving for Joe Company",
the secretary should then be able to do all normal operator functions
such as answer the call, forwarding, placing on hold, etc.

The switchboard application can either be unix console
based(perl-ncurses?) or Windows based.

Anybody have a line on a good asterisk programmer that could do
something like this?

Brent Clements
IO Networks