[Asterisk-Users] Configuring Asterisk@home for Sipgate.

Brian McCarey brian_mccarey at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 23:35:23 MST 2005

Hi Arik,

X-Lite is just set up as an extension for the Asterisk at home. I've used
X-Lite because it appears to be a bet better at sorting out NAT firewalls
for it's self. Once I get that working I can then plugin a Sipura 2001 box.
I need the Asterisk to manage two Sipgate and one voipuser lines.

If you have Asterisk working with Sipgate then it may be just compairing my
config files with yours.

My problem is that I can make out going calls through Asterisk but not
receive incomming ones.

http://www.brianmccarey.com/voip/sip
http://www.brianmccarey.com/voip/extensions
http://www.brianmccarey.com/voip/trunk

I've set up a Sip trunk. Should it have been a IAX?

Regards

Brian