[Asterisk-Users] How to configure * for Net2phone using innomedia settings

Carey Mould carey.mould at e2team.com
Sun Aug 7 09:13:21 MST 2005

Hello all:

I need help configuring * to register with Net2phone using the
credentials provided with an Innomedia MTA 3328-2r fxs device. In using
ethereal I see where the user agent string includes the MAC address of
the device. Net2phone also is using MD5 authentication.

If the mac address is in the  user agent string does that prevent me
from registering with 2 different Innomedia Accounts on the same * box?

Is there a way for asterisk send a variable user agent string depending
on the account?