[Asterisk-Users] polycom 301 phone advice

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Sun Aug 7 03:47:51 MST 2005

I have two 300s and 4 500s.  The 300s talk the same language, but have a
lousy screen.  The other thing to consider is, while it does have the
'monitor only' speaker, the volume is horrible.  Cranked up to its highest
setting, you can't hear voicemail with ANY background sound.  Go for the 501
and sleep at night ;)

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com