[Asterisk-Users] Oooh format changed to 2

Apu Islam apuislam at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 22:48:12 MST 2005

Hello.
I am having issues with my amp 1.3 installation after I installed
oh323 support. I do not hear any voice from asterisk. it seems like
whatever codec I choose on my IP phone this is the issue. I can call
other endpoints without problem however.

The debug log shows,

Aug  7 00:45:08 DEBUG[1432]: Oooh, format changed to 2
Aug  7 00:45:08 DEBUG[1432]: Ooh, format changed from unknown to gsm

I think this is a codec translation issue. Any suggestion to solve it ?

-apu