[Asterisk-Users] Does anyone run Asterisk on FC4? with Digium's TDM40B cards

Zachary Whitley mail at zacharywhitley.com
Sat Aug 6 15:05:13 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-08-07 at 02:54 +0600, Madhawa Jayanath wrote:
> Zachary Whitley wrote:

-->cut<--

> Hi Zachary!
> I'm not suggesting installing RH9 :)
> I mean, whether he can install RH9 on same box without any problems.
> He said he couldn't install @least FC4 on the box, do you have any idea?
> problems of IRQ sharing with the card?

I guess the first question is does it still freeze if you remove the
TDM40B cards? Where in the installation process does it freeze? Have you
tried a text only install instead of the graphical? What method are you
using to install? nfs? ftp? local cdrom? What file system are you using?
What hardware?

Need info....