[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7206 and Sample configs (Newbie)

Ronnie Tartar rtartar at host2max.com
Sat Aug 6 14:13:04 MST 2005

Newbie to Asterisk

I've been looking around for a little while, can't seem to find some sample
configs for using a Cisco 7206 as a gateway.  The below link is an initial
plan of an Asterisk solution that may replace our Cisco Call Manager 3.1/
IPCC / IVR setup.  We currently have all of the hardware below.  Just take a
peak and see if there is anything that is off base.  I don't know If I will
be able to use the vg248 but would like to.  We have a call center that is
currently dormant but are considering opening it back up (approx 200 seats).
Also looking for ways to cluster or make it highly available.  I looked
around, not a whole lot of info on this.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.designatedsystems.com/dynlink.jsp?link_id=63