[Asterisk-Users] polycom 301 phone advice

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Sat Aug 6 08:32:25 MST 2005

I second that motion. I have a 500, and recently picked up a 300 and
wish I would have bought another 500 instead :-(

I felt that since I didn't need a speakerphone, the 300 would be fine.
The phone itself is smaller, and the LCD really sucks in comparison. As
for voice quality, they both are great - and even though there is no mic
on the 300, there is still a speaker - so you can do things like check
your voicemail and put the hanset in the cradle while on hold, etc (in
this way, its even better than the lame speakerphones on cheap voip
units - no echo can to get in the way).

Just my HO ;-)

Tim