[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P - All extensions have same CallerID

Mike Putnam asterisk at mikeputnam.com
Sat Aug 6 08:02:30 MST 2005

I've been searching the forums and on the list to see if this has been
addressed. If it has, could someone point me to the thread to fix or at
least acknowledge it is an issue and what is causing it. Posting to the list
was last resort as I couldn't find a solution anywhere else.

Setup:
Asterisk at Home 1.3 (this is my first system, so path of least resistance)
Digium TDM400P (2 FXS on ports 1 & 2, 2 FXO on 3& 4)

My FXS extentions are 201 and 210. Both of my FXS extentions report being
the same extension when doing a *65. It is always the last extension
configured as well, in this case 210. In fact, when recording prompts, even
if I'm on extension 201, I have to tell the system that I'm on extension
210. I deleted the second extention and 201 started acting properly. I added
a new extension (x400) and both are being reported as 400 now. To make
things even more confusing, calls can be placed to the proper extension, so
it
seems to be something with CallerID, but I can figure out what it is. As
stated,
this was my first system so I used AAH to get up and running fast and then
work backwards to learn and use the system. I started with AAH 1.1 and
everything worked fine for about 2 weeks, then I noticed a problem when I
started having messages on x201 but the light wasn't blinking. To the best
of my memory, when I started out I didn't have this problem. Both extensions
were acting normally. I didn't put on any AAH or Asterisk updates. I'm
running AAH 1.3 now just to see if it would fix the problem.

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Mike