[Asterisk-Users] Phone interface hardware

MF Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Sat Aug 6 06:19:42 MST 2005

Without having said why you want to connect the phone through the
computers I have a hard time understanding why you want to do that.  As
someone else has suggested, either buy IP phones and connect them
directly to your LAN or buy analog adapters and use your existing phones.

I don't see the S100U listed on the Digium site as a current product.
You can get a bunch of SPA 1001's for under $60 each.  If you start
getting cards for all of your computers you now have to support the
installation and maintenance of those everywhere.  Most of the analog
adapters support remote administration.

MARK.