[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail -- newbie question

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii rudolfl at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 6 04:50:25 MST 2005

Hi, all

I am trying to set up voicemail. I've done it to the point where I can leave
messages.
How do I retrieve them?
Actually I have few questions:
1. I want voice mail to be available at certain extension, say 100. How do I
set it up so all users can call this number and get to their respective
mailboxes.
2. How do I let users to create their own voicemail passwords from the
phone?
3. How do I tell users that they have message? I use Polycom SP300 phones
and FireFly IAX phones. I can do it via e-mails, but prefer visual
indication on the phone.

I have looked at wiki, but did not find answers to all questions. Is there a
"voicemail setup for dummies" type of resource? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Rudolf