[Asterisk-Users] call outside from FXS through FXO

Innocent Evil innocent.evil at inbox.com
Fri Aug 5 19:35:03 MST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to make an outbound call from phone attached to FXS port.
My telephone (VoIP) line is connected to FXO port (Zap/4)
Default context for channel # 4 is 'directdial'

here is part of my extension.conf

[directdial]
ignorepat => 9
exten => 9,1,Dial,Zap/4/
exten => 9,2,Congestion
include => international

[international]
ignorepat => 9
exten => _9011.,1,Dial,Zap/4/BYEXTENSION
exten => _9011.,2,Congestion
include => longdistance

[longdistance]
ignorepat => 9
exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial,Zap/4/BYEXTENSION
exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,2,Congestion

I am new in asterisk, having very hardtime to find my mistake.. :p
Please help ..
I could successfully redirect any incoming from outside to phone attached on
FXS port (Zap/1).