[Asterisk-Users] Very complicated dialplans?

Arik Funke arik.funke at gmx.de
Fri Aug 5 18:10:36 MST 2005

Hey,
how can I implement a dial plan like the following:

incoming call:
1. ring phones 1,2,3 monday to friday between 9:00 and 20:00; if no
answer after 15 sec also ring phones 4 and 5
2. ring phone 1 monday to friday between 0:00-9:00 and 20:00-24:00; if
no answer after 20 sec also ring phones 2 and 3
3. ring phone 1 saturday and sunday all day

I do not need a in detail answer for each of the three cases... I hope I
am smart enough to generalise the answer... I just don't see an easy way
to do this right now.

Thanks for the effort.

Best regards,
Arik