[Asterisk-Users] Is this echo problem down to IP Phone hardware?

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Fri Aug 5 12:01:39 MST 2005

{clip}

I had understood that the distortion of the spectral makeup of the acoustically reflected signal messed with the simpler forms of echo cancellers, hence the availability of 'AEC' daughterboards and so on for hardware echo cancellers, even those with tails already as long as 128ms. However, I'm frequently known to be wrong.

:-)