[Asterisk-Users] Snom 360 and firmware 4.0 problem

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Fri Aug 5 11:16:35 MST 2005

I have a pair of snom 360s at a customer and they were giving me Low Memory
errors.  The distributor suggested updating the firmware.  I did that, to the
one just below 4.0 (which wasn't released yet).  One of the phones is still
giving the Low Memory error every 3-4 days.  The other one had a broken
display that was just RMA'd, so it' hasn't been up long enough to know if the
error occurs on that one, too.

The distributor's latest suggestion was to go to the newest firmware, 4.0.  I
did that on the new 360 (from the RMA) and with the same account settings as
the one it was replacing, it could not register with *.

Since I was in a pinch, I "updated" the firmware down to the latest below 4.0
and the phone works just fine.

Does anyone with more knowledge than I know what might be going on?  Maybe a
new default setting in 4.0 that's breaking things?

Thank you.

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.