[Asterisk-Users] Nortel Option 11 and TE110P of Digium

Alvaro Parres aparres at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 09:47:15 MST 2005

Hi list:

    I have a client that needs to connect a Asterisk PBX with a TE110P
of Digium and one Nortel Option 11.

   Actually the Nortel Option 11 have a AMI E1 card. With it the have
problems of clock sync.

   They can change the AMI CARD to a PRI CARD, te questions are:

         1) Which model of PRI is suggest for this ?
         2) Some one have already do this ?
         3) Is there form of correct de AMI problem ?

   Well i hope that you will answered me.

Alvaro Parres

P.D. If any one from Mexica have done this before pleas contact me
(33) 35636261