ARTCP Project (was RE: [Asterisk-Users] Features you'd like tosee ina GUI?)

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 06:20:12 MST 2005

I personally prefer MySQL-MAX. I curently run *RT in a large production
environment comprised of more than 1K users, with MySQL-MAX as my backend.
Also, it's a point of I've spent so much time working with MySQL that I
don't want to have to jump systems. It's fit the needs of the VOIP provider
I work for and causes no problems that I see, so "if it ain't broke, don't
fix it" is the rule here ;)

Thanks for your suggestion though :)