[Asterisk-Users] SIPPeersAction class file not found in theAsterisk-java.jar file

Stefan Reuter srt at reucon.net
Fri Aug 5 02:16:17 MST 2005

> Well thanks Stefan, for the help but when I am executing the AGI script I
> am getting the errors as below:

If you want to retrieve sip peers from Asterisk you won't do this via an
AGI as I explained. You will just run the main() method of the Manager
class I sent you in my last mail as an example, like:
$ java -cp asterisk-java-0.1.jar:. Manager

> SEVERE: No script configured for agi://65.125.224.207/bharat.agi
>
> What does it mean by "No Script configured for agi://" and can you please
> tell me how do I come up with this error?

That means you when you use FastAGI (which you should NOT in this case)
you failed to provide a correct fastagi-mapping.properties file on the
CLASSPATH. You find more information on how to set it up correctly at
http://asterisk-java.sourceforge.net/tutorial.html

=Stefan