[Asterisk-Users] ip phones

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com
Thu Aug 4 22:04:00 MST 2005

Well this depends on your skill and budget. I have tried a number of
phones, and the cisco 7960 and polycom ip600 are the best ones I ever
used.  I only with there was a cisco with a hold button :)

When it comes down to it, although these phones are expensive, to me,
they are worth every penny versus the cheaper phones.

Even softphones, while they are great for traveling, do not closely
parallel the cisco and polycoms.

They are a trick to setup, but after spending a lot of time and money on
less expensive units, the only way to go for me.

Hope this is of some help.

Greg