[Asterisk-Users] Getting asterisk to work with callthroughs?

MF Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Thu Aug 4 20:48:00 MST 2005

Ok, first I'll tell you some of the things I'm ignoring because you said
you are having trouble receiving the inbound call.  First, why aren't
you using DISA?  Ok, so you want to try this out, that's fine.  Second,
it appears you set the variable NR to be empty so I don't know why you
are using it in the first place.  Third, your extension to capture the
outgoing number is _x so you will only capture 1 digit input.  You need
_x. to catch anything 1 digit or longer.

So with that all said, why don't you isolate the problem to why you are
aren't receiving inbound calls from your SIP provider?  Do you have a
registration statement?  Without that you aren't going to get a thing.

Why don't use browse through these pages:

http://www.sipgate.co.uk/faq/index.php

Can you make a call through Sipgate?

MARK.