[Asterisk-Users] Cvs Head

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Thu Aug 4 17:54:26 MST 2005

We recently upgraded a production system to current cvs head, things are
working well. We do use queues extensively. There were two bugs in our
environment that have been fixed as of 8/3/2005, one was a segfault in
voicemail if a user did not enter a password and hung up, the other was
the failure to recognize the * key in a macro with a "a" priority.

I suggest you back up what you have now and test the most recent cvs
head, unless of course the most recent stable release has the features
you need in which case you should use it.