[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Voice Mail Server and older Executone PBX..can it be done?

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Thu Aug 4 15:35:11 MST 2005

Not done it with Executone but have with others. The biggest problem is
knowing that you have a VM waiting for you. There's know way to light
the light on the PBX system.

How many nodes on the old system? If its not to many why not replace it
with * entirely? Bring them out of the dark ages.

Mark

brent clements wrote:
> Does anyone have experience with melding Asterisk with an older Executone PBX?
>
> I have a client whose existing voicemail server(repartee) has become
> bonkers and we need to stick a VM system in there asap. I thought
> asterisk would be a good thing to use.
>
> Does anyone have experience with the older Executone PBX's and asterisk?
>
> Any caveats, any tips, any things I should be aware of?
>
> Thanks,
> Brent

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ