[Asterisk-Users] Merlin Legend

jj jjones at quiddesign.com
Thu Aug 4 15:32:21 MST 2005

Yes you can install an asterisk server to feed a legend. You may use
either em/did  trunks or PRI depending on your software level. I quit
installing Legends several years ago but di just start feeding a
customers from asterisk via a T1 configured as PRI on both ends. Net
on * and cpe on Legend. I did not do the Legend config but have seen
info on the web and wiki. One drawback to the legend is that it does
NOT do NI2 so no calling name, only number.