[Asterisk-Users] newbiew extensions.conf question

Kenny Kant kennyk74 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 15:06:38 MST 2005

I am newbie trying to setup about 12 Polycom Ip500's
on an asterisk server.  I am working on my
extensions.conf and am trying to make it so that all
my extensions can dial each other. My extensions are
number 720, 721, 722, 723 ..etc

in my from-sip context I began doing entries such as:

exten => 720,1,Dial(SIP/720,20)
exten => 720,2,Voicemail(u720)

exten => 721,1,Dial(SIP/721,20)
exten => 721,2,Voicemail(u721)

..etc ..etc

This is not a big deal for such a small number of
extensions but I was thinking about larger installs..
this would begin to suck.  Is there anyway around
this?

Thanks!

Kenny