[Asterisk-Users] Features you'd like to see in a GUI?

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Thu Aug 4 10:57:36 MST 2005

Considering I'm in the market to outfit 5 offices with an integrated phone
system, I'm interested in hearing a response from Bicom on these topics.  I
like the "look" of PBXware.  I may be interested in getting more technical
details.  I like the Bicom business model better than the Fonality business
model.

One major issue for me as the end user is that I already have 5 Polycom
phones.  Does PBWware support Polycom phones yet?