[Asterisk-Users] CVS Down

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Thu Aug 4 10:13:48 MST 2005

Oops, you are right.

I was trying the supfile and cvsup from digium's download asterisk page:

*default host=cvs.digium.com
*default base=/usr/src
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix
asterisk
libpri
zaptel

and got

Cannot connect to cvs.digium.com: Connection refused
Will retry at 10:14:19

but make update works for me too, thanks for pointing that out. I don't
know much about cvs unfortunately - any idea why this supfile doesn't
work? I already track other source trees via cvsup and it would be
convenient to track asterisk similarily.

Thanks,
Tim