[Asterisk-Users] Agent channels

Neil Bullock neil at clearip.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 08:54:58 MST 2005

I have a scenario where I have several agents in a call queue.

I need to prevent certain agents receiving calls from certain callers.
These calls are all calling a different DDI to they are easy to identify
from that point of view. However, I need there calls to have the same
priority as all other callers hence I want to put them all in the same
queue.

Is there anyway I can retrieve the DDI that the caller called when the
call is passed to the agent? I'm guessing then I can program their
extensions to go busy on certain DDIs.....

Hope this makes sense. Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,

Neil