[Asterisk-Users] h323

Daniel Varella de Oliveira dvarella at tecnologiaip.com.br
Thu Aug 4 07:41:44 MST 2005

Yes, it worked here.

part of oh323.conf example:

.
;-----------------------------------------
; Configure H.323 aliases, prefixes and
; related ASTERISK's contexts
;-----------------------------------------
[register]
;
; Aliases/prefixes associated with the default context
; defined in section [general].
;
;alias=asterisk
;alias=123
;
; Aliases/prefixes routed in "all-aliases" context.
;
context=all-aliases
alias=asterisk
alias=99001701
alias=99001702
.
.
.

 This defines h.323 id and the aliases for each channel.

 So, now I would like to know if asterisk can support h.323 gateway
registration, like SIP. Can a h.323 gateway register on asterisk ?

Thanks

--

[ ]'s

Daniel Varella de Oliveira