[Asterisk-Users] SIPPeersAction class file not found in the Asterisk-java.jar file

Bharat M. Sarvan bharat.sarvan at ezzibpo.com
Thu Aug 4 05:55:29 MST 2005

Hello Everybody,

                        I am working on Fastagi and I am making use of
Asterisk-java. But I don't find the class file for SIPPeersAction. Hence I
am getting the error message when compiling my java code.

[root at localhost asterisk-java-0.1]# javac -classpath asterisk-java-0.1.jar
HelloScript.java

HelloScript.java:9: cannot resolve symbol

symbol  : class AbstractManagerAction

location: package action

import net.sf.asterisk.manager.action.AbstractManagerAction;

                                      ^

HelloScript.java:22: cannot resolve symbol

symbol  : class SIPPeersAction

location: class HelloScript

                                SIPPeersAction showpeers;

                                ^

HelloScript.java:23: cannot resolve symbol

symbol  : class SIPPeersAction

location: class HelloScript

                          showpeers =new SIPPeersAction();

                                         ^

3 errors

Well this is the code that I am compiling

----------------------------------CODE--------------------------------------

import java.io.IOException;

import java.lang.String;

import java.lang.Object;

import net.sf.asterisk.fastagi.AGIChannel;

import net.sf.asterisk.fastagi.AGIException;

import net.sf.asterisk.fastagi.AGIRequest;

import net.sf.asterisk.fastagi.AbstractAGIScript;

import net.sf.asterisk.fastagi.command.*;

import net.sf.asterisk.manager.action.AbstractManagerAction;

import net.sf.asterisk.manager.action.CommandAction;

public class HelloScript extends AbstractAGIScript

{

    public void service(AGIRequest request, AGIChannel channel) throws
AGIException

    {

            SIPPeersAction showpeers;

            showpeers =new SIPPeersAction( );

    }

}

Does anybody have any idea as to where might the problem be..?

Please do reply

Regards,

Bharat M. Sarvan

Software Engineer - VoIP