[Asterisk-Users] asterisk setup

Raja Chidambaram raja_chidambaram82 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 05:43:40 MST 2005

Hi all,
  We are in the process of asterisk setup in our
office.
The setup should contain analog phones connected
through USB or PCI slot supported by softphone or
device driver to the workstation running linux.Further
all workstations with analog phones should connected
to asterisk server in LAN with normal cables.We don,t
have telephone cables.
 Is this type of setup is possible.If so what type of
devices are need to be bought.

We came to know about S100U .Is this device is
reliable to by or it satisfy our setup procedure.

If anyone will help would be appreciated.