[Asterisk-Users] Transfer to outside line.

Tales Costa talesfc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:44:25 MST 2005

I believe that on the digital receptionist configuration the last
option (after extension/voicemail/....) is for a customization
command.
And you can use it to send the user to a extension context you define
(in "extension_custom.conf" if memory is good) with a destination
number specified on this command.

On 8/3/05, Tim King <tim at compnetwork.net> wrote:

> Actually what I am wanting is for the digital receptionist. So that if a
> user selects option 2 for "Internet Technical support" It transfers the call
> to my offsite call center. Thanks

Tales Costa
tales at ibiseng.com