[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Network Troubleshooting Help Needed - Will Pay $$$

Adam Robins arobins at PharmaCentra.com
Wed Aug 3 14:34:06 MST 2005

Basically, we have a multi-site Asterisk call center application we
tried to bring up last week.  When the agent places an outbound call (
or takes an inbound call), the agent can hear the customer just fine,
but the customer has issues hearing the agent.  This does not happen
every time and not from the same agent workstation.  We have placed
sniffers on the Asterisk servers and are seeing UDP checksum errors and
packets out of sequence.  Each time we think we have ruled out a
possible cause, we then contradict ourselves.  We have now exhausted our
own level of expertise and then some.

There is much more to it than this, and I do not expect to resolve this
over the mail.   I am looking for an expert.  Not a small-business
Asterisk configuration person (no offense), but someone who is hands-on
with the inner workings of Asterisk networking.  I need someone to work
with us on a consulting basis, and travel if necessary.

Time is of the essence.  Please email me privately if you feel you can
assist.

Thanks,
Adam
arobins at pharmacentra.com

The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete this message and its attachments, if any.