[Asterisk-Users] Full T38 sip Faxing now Available

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Wed Aug 3 12:12:15 MST 2005

Michael,

Here are some of the reactions to your original post on the T38 FAX
thingy:

1) Why the big secret?  Why not post your solution to the list?

2) It's probably just another one of those nasty closed source add-ons
for sale.

3) I'm guessing it has nothing to do with *. Probably MAX TNT, Cisco, or
some other soft-switch. In other words, nothing new.

You have not answered any of those questions, but here you are accusing
someone as un-professional. Why don't you answer their questions first
and then we all can decide if your post was a spam or not.

Seshu