[Asterisk-Users] Is it possible to use CHAN_CAPI with ZAPHFC enabled card ?

pellegrini at frameweb.it pellegrini at frameweb.it
Wed Aug 3 08:38:32 MST 2005

Thank you for your answer.

anyway I just destryed my linux box, and I am installing it again.

The problem was, I think, that the driver was not loaded, sayng something
about pci card not found.....

Really funny, becouse the Yast detected it and let you configure it.

In the end all the modules in my box were taitenig the kernel, after I
tried to install mISDN as an alternative to zaphfc

So I decided to scratch anything, reinstall all and throw away the billion
card; I think the coexistence with a E1 Primary adapter
is not good for it.

Unfortunately the PCI fritz card I have (which can be configured as
chan_capi) is not pluggable in my dell (pci bus not compatible)

thanks,
Andrea

             Emanuele
             Pucciarelli
             <ep at acm.org>                                               To
             Sent by:                  Asterisk Users Mailing List -
             asterisk-users-bo         Non-Commercial Discussion
             unces at lists.digiu         <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
             m.com                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/08/2005 15.48          Re: [Asterisk-Users] Is it possible
                                       to use CHAN_CAPI with ZAPHFC
                                       enabled card ?
             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

pellegrini at frameweb.it ha scritto:

> In the end I succesfully compile zaphfc, but I am not able to use the
card
> (a lot of problem running zapcfg, a loto of problem starting asterisk
> saying about wrong anything (from signalling to any other parameter
> specified in zapata.conf)

You may want to post both the configuration files AND the error messages
here...

> is it possibile to do not use zaphfc and configure in some way a
CHAN_CAPI
> channel pointing to Billion card ??

I don't think so, unless someone has written a CAPI layer for HFC-S PCI
A cards!

Bye,

--
Emanuele