[Asterisk-Users] Transfer to outside line.

Tim King tim at compnetwork.net
Wed Aug 3 07:12:50 MST 2005

Finally got everything up and run with the help of Manny Wise last night. So
I am setting up my digital assistant and getting down to the task I need
this box to perform the most. I need to have a custom app that I can call
that will take me pressing 2 at the menu and have it transfer the call to a
offsite phone number utilizing my Zap Trunk. I'm sure someone has done this
already. Anyone want to point me in the right direction?

Tim King