[Asterisk-Users] Astcc Start up

Dr. Marios Moutzouris m.moutzouris at neuron.gr
Wed Aug 3 07:08:13 MST 2005

Hello..

I am new to the asterisk/astcc domain and have to do some maintenance work
on an existing system. As far as I know astcc has been installed and has
worked previously. All of a sudden it has stopped working. Since I am not
aware of how the interfacing between astcc and asterisk, I need some quick
pointers as to where I need to look at to see what is broken.

Thanks
Marios