[Asterisk-Users] Best way to connect asterisk to an traditional PBX

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Wed Aug 3 06:35:51 MST 2005

Sounds to me like your phone vendor is talking out of his arse.

You should be able to place a crossover cable between your * box and
your pbx. They both think the other is a phone company.

I've done this with Avaya Definity G3's a few times now and it works fine.

Mark

--

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ