[Asterisk-Users] Is it possible to use CHAN_CAPI with ZAPHFC enabled card ?

pellegrini at frameweb.it pellegrini at frameweb.it
Wed Aug 3 06:04:07 MST 2005

I have an ISDN card, Billion ISDN PCI Card

I tried to use the ZAPHFC, I patched the kernel, I did anything (also
followed reccomandation on use on Suse Linux Professional 9.2 --my box is)
using bristuff last version.

In the end I succesfully compile zaphfc, but I am not able to use the card
(a lot of problem running zapcfg, a loto of problem starting asterisk
saying about wrong anything (from signalling to any other parameter
specified in zapata.conf)

I don't want to spend any more time trying to make this run, I have a PRI
e1 well configured on same machine.

but the question is :
is it possibile to do not use zaphfc and configure in some way a CHAN_CAPI
channel pointing to Billion card ??

I succesfully iìnstalled (on another box) 3 fritzcard as chan_capi channel
without any problem.

But here ? I don't know what to write down in /etc/capi.conf  !! In the box
with the 3 fritzcard, i wrote:

fcpci   -       -       -       -       -       -
f2pci   -       -       -       -       -       -
f3pci   -       -       -       -       -       -

but I don't know what to write here !

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it