[Asterisk-Users] How to let ZAPHFC work with and act on different incoming MSNs?

Michel Koenen michel.koenen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 02:00:03 MST 2005

>> I have this working with a Teles ISA card, see config below (numbers
>> are changed because I dont want everybody to call me;-) )
>> In modem.conf

>ZapHFC is configured in zapata.conf, not in modem.conf, right?

>--
>Tzafrir Cohen         | tzafrir at jbr.cohens.org.il | VIM is

Yes, I know but I gave the modem.conf example to show you how it is
working with the Teles card. The question was how to get the same
thing working with zaphfc.

In the mean time I spent some more time to experiment and I found out
that with zaphfc I can make use of DID to get the same results. This
page gave the solution:
http://voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+tips+did
I just had to set  immediate=no and overlapdial=yes to get it working.

There is only one tiny issue left:
the MSN via modem.conf is delivered as extension  4029111101 to the
dial plan, while the MSN via zapata.conf is delivered with an extra 0
prepended so 04029111101. This means that I cannot make use of the
same context when using both cards.

Does anybody know how to preprocess the extension before it is send to
the dialplan context so that the MSN is always presented the same
regardless of via which channel it is coming in?

Best regards,
Michel