[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC: different incriments

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Tue Aug 2 23:00:15 MST 2005

Please see comments inline.

Rusty Shackleford wrote:

> [...]
:-)  Increments should only come out of the brands table IMHO, but I'm
not sure how to fix it without causing breakage.  Could be I just don't
have time. :-)

>The per call minimum is set in the "includedseconds" column, in the
>"routes" table. This value, along with the value of the "connectcost"
>column for a given record (route) is used to compute the cost of the
>call.

In ASTPP, I have added support to have different rates depending on the
brand.  It would not be that hard to port to ASTCC but I'm not sure how
to do it without breaking existing installations.

>So, in theory, you set all your cards for 6 second increments, and you
>set your routes to 6, 30, or 60 "includedseconds".
>
>That's the theory, but the stock ASTCC code has a bug in the way it
>makes this computation. Darren has reopened the bug report.

On this subject, does anybody have feedback on the bug?  They want
external testing feedback before doing anything with it.

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4479

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net