[Asterisk-Users] same extension on multiple sip phones?

Aaron Picht asterisk at parabolastudios.com
Tue Aug 2 22:57:36 MST 2005

One way to do this would be to create a call queue with the two sip phones
as separate extensions connected to the one logical extension (the queue).

The other, and possibly simpler way to do it is to use
Dial(SIP/<extension>&SIP/<extension>) to ring both sip phones at the same
time.  Regardless, you can't have two sip phones try to register to the same
account.  It's all in the dialplan.

Aaron Picht